Patients are seen by appointment only. Our office hours are 9:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday. If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, please call and let us know as soon as possible. We will make every effort to honor your appointment time, however emergency situations occasionally arise and create delays. We appreciate your patience on these occasions.
Office Visit Reminders:
- Bring all of your medicines (in the original containers) or a complete listing
- Bring your insurance cards (Primary & Supplemental)
- Bring your copay at the time of the visit
- Bring any current medical records including any recent diagnostic testing
It is the patients responsibility to be familiar with their policy benefits and to know if referral or authorization is required PRIOR TO THEIR APPOINTMENT. Most primary care offices and insurance carriers are unable to process referral/authorization requests in under 7 days. Please contact your primary care office at least two weeks prior to your appointment at this facility. Any appointment will be rescheduled if the proper authorization/referral is not received prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you need a refill of your medication prescribed by this office, call your pharmacy first. Most pharmacies will be able to electronically contact your physician in order to get the prescription refilled for you. If you call the office for a refill, please have the phone number and address of your pharmacy ready so that we can expedite your request.
Routine prescriptions are filled within 24-48 hours of request by either the patient or pharmacy. Medications will not be refilled after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. Please plan ahead before you run out of your medication.
Coastal Pulmonary & Critical Care accepts most major Health Insurances. In order to process claims properly, we MUST have a copy of your most recent Insurance card at every visit. With the most accurate information available we can correctly submit claims to your Insurance carrier for you.
Co-payments and self-pay payments are due at the time services are rendered.
If you have any questions understanding your account statement or bill, contact our billing department at (727) 821-4671, who will be able to explain or investigate your charges.
For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, plus multiple Heath Savings or flex spend accounts.
The patient portal is used to create a better system of communication between the patient and the physicians office by providing safe, secure and convenient 24/7 access from the privacy of your own home or office.
It provides the patient with the ability to communicate with your care team (Physician or Medical Assistant) using technology to promote healthcare and create a better option for information flow to aid in preventative care.
Some features included are:
- Updates to Health Insurance and personal demographics
- Review personal health record
- Access complete patient questionnaire online
- View and cancel appointments
- Receive appointment reminders by email
- Review referrals to other physicians from this office
- Request refills on prescriptions originally filled from our office
- Access reviewed lab and imaging results
- Send questions directly to your care team
- View immunization history received from this office
Let us help you get started today. Ask your medical assistant for more information.